Retirement Strategies Seminar Part Two - May 24th 2021
This course will help you develop a personalized plan to help you pursue your retirement goals!
Virtual Event in the comfort of your own home!In Person Events available - Click Here to view available event details
This course can help you answer these questions:
- How can I plan for a comfortable retirement?
- Can I retire early?
- How can I manage my tax liability?
- Are there ways to potentially reduce my exposure to financial risk?
- How can I use stocks, mutual funds, bonds, and other investment vehicles?
- How can I provide for my heirs?
Your instructors will provide objective answers to these and any other questions or concerns you have regarding retirement and will also help you:
- Handle your day-to-day finances
- Manage your investments
- Protect your assets from inflation
- Analyze retirement lifestyle options
- Use 401(k)s and IRAs to save for retirement
- Protect your wealth and assets
- Take retirement plan distributions
- Provide for your family and heirs
Who Should Attend
The session is most helpful for those who are contemplating or close to retirement.
- Your Retirement Income
- Risk Management
- Estate Planning
- Optional Social Security and Retirement Planning Consultation (for those who are eligible*)
This seminar is presented by financial services professionals. They not only draw upon real-life experiences with numerous clients, they are also licensed in the areas of investment securities and insurance. Your instructors are:
Wayne von Borstel, CFP®, MSFS, ChFC®, CLU®
Craig Smith, CFP®, CFA®, ChFC®, CLU®